domingo, 31 de enero de 2016

LAST THURSDAY ENGLISH ACTIVITY. Last Thursday Jon, a man who works in Burlington Books, came to the school. He talked us about The United Kingdom, its culture, popular food and other interesting things. Jon started talking about the countries that compose United Kingdom. They are Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales and England. Then, he showed us the different flags of each country, their capitals and the symbols that represent them. Jon asked us many questions and if you knew the answer, he gave you a yellow and white pen. When he finished to explain, he chose me to play at “Who wants to be a millionare?” I had all questions right so I won a “super fantastic pen”. I enjoyed the activity and I want to repeat it. Yara Abreu Infante

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario