miércoles, 15 de abril de 2015

Before Easter, my classmates and I made an excursion to Puerto de la Cruz again. It was about an interview about recycling.

As last year, we met a lot of grateful foreign people whom we did the interview.

It was a really interesting excursion where we practised real English with native English speakers, although some of them were other language speakers who also spoke English.

We were separated in diferrent groups with four or five students. When we started doing the survey, while one of us was making the questions, the other one was writing the answer in a sheet. The interview was made of seven closed questions.

My group agreed with me in that the foreign people are much more polite and friendly than a lot of people here.

It was such an amazing day where we enjoyed a lot and we learnt many different things.
If it were my desicion, I would repeat this activity every year.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario